Tooth loss can have devastating impacts on the look, feel, and function of your smile. Fortunately, we help patients who suffer from tooth loss restore their smiles with dental implants at Clinton Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. Dental implants are considered the premier option for tooth replacement, offering patients a wide range of benefits that they won’t find with other options like dental bridges. Learn more about the benefits of implant dentistry below.
Dental Implants in Clinton, NC
Dental implants are the premier tooth replacement option in Clinton, NC! Our dental implants utilize a titanium post that is surgically implanted into your mouth and allowed to fuse together with your jawbone. Once fully healed, you will be able to utilize the implant just as you would a natural tooth. Visit Dr. Hays for a custom dental implant.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Patients love dental implants because they come with a variety of long-term benefits that can be enjoyed for the rest of your lifetime. When you choose to replace a missing tooth with a dental implant, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Improved Appearance – Missing teeth take a toll on the overall appearance of your smile. By replacing your tooth with a dental implant, you will not have any visible hardware surrounding your restored tooth, meaning it will blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Improved Chewing & Speaking – Often, missing teeth create issues with your bite pattern, negatively impacting your ability to chew certain foods or pronounce certain words. Dental implants effectively replace a missing tooth within your smile, leading to better chewing and speaking patterns.
- No Dietary Restrictions – Because of the surgically implanted titanium post, your dental implant will have complete tooth-root functionality. This means that you will be able to enjoy all of your favorite foods without worrying about damaging any external hardware.
- No Oral Hygiene Hazards – Because the dental implant’s hardware is protected by your own soft tissues, you will not have to adapt your oral hygiene around it. Instead, you can continue to brush and floss just as you usually would.
- Long-Lasting Restoration – Dental implants will last most patients for the rest of their lifetimes.
Am I a candidate for dental implants?
Some patients may be ineligible for dental implants. This largely depends on the current state of your dental health. If your tooth has been missing for a while, you may require a bone graft to ensure your jawbone is strong enough to handle oral surgery. The best way to find out if you are a candidate for this tooth replacement option is to schedule an implant dentistry consultation with Dr. Hays.
Clinton Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is excited to help you restore your smile with dental implants, one of modern dentistry’s greatest achievements. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Hays today to get started on restoring your smile following tooth loss. We look forward to seeing you soon in our Clinton, NC dentist office.