At Clinton Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we provide patients of all ages with exceptional, personalized dental treatment plans. From routine preventative care to advanced restorative solutions for complex dental concerns, our team of dental professionals is here to help you improve and maintain your smile for many years to come. Get to know our available dental services below before scheduling your appointment with our dental practice.
Dental Services in Clinton, NC
At our Clinton, NC dentist office, we help patients achieve their dream smiles with our comprehensive dental services, compassionate staff, and our expertise in all things dentistry. When you visit our office, rest assured that you will be greeted with a smile and be welcomed in to feel right at home. Our dental treatment plans may include any of the following services.
General Dentistry Services
Our general dentistry services include all of the necessary, preventative care you may need on a regular basis. This includes cleanings, fillings, x-rays, periodontal screenings, and dental exams. Going above and beyond these common procedures, Dr. Tim Balzen has expanded our general dentistry services to include a wide range of capabilities. This allows us to treat almost any dental concern you may have as a patient of our practice. The following are our expanded general dentistry services:
- Emergency Dentistry – When you need us the most, we will prioritize your care with our emergency dental services.
- Laser Dentistry – Allowing us to give our patients a pain-free experience when working on their soft, sensitive tissues, our laser dentistry solutions incorporate some of the best advancements in modern dentistry.
- Sedation Dentistry – Patients who suffer from dental anxiety or fear of the dentist may benefit from our sedation dentistry services.
- Tooth Extraction – When a tooth is causing more harm than good within your smile, our office can quarterback your tooth extraction procedure to ensure we can restore your dental health.
- Custom Mouthguard – Used to treat a wide range of dental concerns including bruxism and TMJ disorders, custom mouthguards can be created in our Clinton, NC dentist office.
- Family Dentistry – Our dentist office welcomes families, including children, to our warm and welcoming office environment.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
When you are ready to improve your smile aesthetics, we can offer you a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services to meet your needs. Cosmetic dentistry allows patients to fix major or minor imperfections in their smile’s overall appearance, giving them control and allowing them to achieve a complete smile makeover if wanted. From addressing minor concerns like chips or stains to accomplishing transformative results, our cosmetic dentistry services were designed to help you achieve your dream smile. Our cosmetic services include:
- Invisalign – A discreet alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign allows patients to address mild to moderate orthodontic concerns and straighten their crooked teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers cosmetically replace the front-facing portion of your natural tooth, helping you achieve a complete smile makeover depending on how many veneers you choose.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional teeth whitening services are here to help you whiten and brighten your smile after collecting years of stains and dental discoloration.
- Tooth Bonding – An affordable and effective approach to cosmetic dentistry, tooth bonding allows us to conceal minor concerns like chips, stains, or cracks.
Restorative Dentistry Services
Here when you need us the most, our practice is proud to provide a wide range of restorative dentistry services to ensure we can care for you no matter what dental concern you may be dealing with. From tooth replacement options for missing teeth to addressing the harmful effects of periodontal disease, our restorative dentistry services were designed to help restore your dental health and your peace of mind. Our restorative dentistry treatment plans may include any of the following solutions:
- Dental Bridge – Used to literally bridge the gap in your smile created by one or more missing teeth, a dental bridge is a cost-effective solution for restoring your smile following tooth loss.
- Dental Crown – Addressing cosmetic and functionality concerns, dental crowns replace the entire exterior of severely broken or cracked teeth.
- Dental Implants – The premier option for tooth replacement, our practice is proud to offer patients dental implants.
- Dentures & Partials – When you are missing a full arch of teeth, we can provide you with dentures and partials to give you back your full smile.
- TMJ Treatment – Helping patients address complex concerns like jaw pain, tension headaches, and muscle tension, our TMJ treatment plans allow us to address your pain at the source and effectively manage your symptoms.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment – Gum disease is an extremely common dental concern. When gum disease begins to take a toll on your overall dental health, our periodontal disease treatment options can help you restore your gum health.
Schedule An Appointment
If you suspect you could benefit from any of our dental services, please schedule an appointment with our amazing team of dental professionals online. We look forward to seeing you soon.